-
August 31st, 2005, 10:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I found this site a while ago, maybe January or February of this year (before I found this board!). I bookmarked it and just realized this would be the perfect place to ask the question:
Has anyone ever seen this before?
http://shop.vendio.com/Tornadoc5/ite...743/index.html
I've been an AG fan practically all my life and never knew of it before I saw this webpage.
If it's an authentic AG item, I might like to get one. That is, if I can get one cheaper than the price listed on the website. Though, since the auction is still up six months later, the price may be a little high for everyone. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I checked Ebay and there's nothing like this up for auction, so if it is authentic, it would appear that it's pretty rare.
Anyone else ever seen it? Was it a Hallmark item, or sold through the catalog/website? I'm stumped!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks